flex-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Castle <scas...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Adobe JIRA bug base
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 23:02:39 GMT
>> So in the near future there will be no public bug base for Flash
>>Builder?
We may set something up in the future, but there's no plan to immediately
replace the public JIRA instance. (A public JIRA made a lot more sense
when Fb and Flex were both run by Adobe and the products were deeply
integrated).

>> but not new Flex bugs for versions 3.X and 4.x of Adobe Flex (unless
>>they effect both versions).
Yep, agreed - for Adobe Flex, customers with support contracts work with
our support team and its case management system.