flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: README and RELEASE_NOTES file names
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 15:22:24 GMT
Like I said several entries back the kit should have a README and it
should go to the dist directory.  Right beside it there should be a copy
of the same file called READme.  This file is not in the source kit.  We
should make a copy of README when we push the files to dist.  The links
will work to README although it doesn't show in the directory listing and
the READme will show in the directory listing.

I had a discussion with infra.  No, we can not get README to show up.

On 1/8/13 7 :36PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>> When you made the 4.9.0 release, you probably just updated the link,
>>but we
>> never had README in the 4.9.0 release.
>We did it just was renamed in the dist area to READme.txt.
>> We really need to have a note about this in the Release Guide.
>The release guide currently specifies README and RELEASE_NOTES.

View raw message