flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] website asdocs
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:09:36 GMT
Maybe, but there is the issue of the missing core classes (which I mentioned in the other thread
I started).

I've also used the filter in the Adobe ASDocs based on Flash/AIR version on occasion. For
the classes where it matters, those filters are useful.

If we're picking the ASDocs apart, I'd add a padding to the Apache Flex logo at the top right
and probably make it a bit smaller…

On Jan 14, 2013, at 3:03 PM, Kessler CTR Mark J wrote:

> I like the https://flex.apache.org/v2/asdoc ASDOCs atm.  It has less clutter than the
adobe ones and load faster.

View raw message