flex-dev mailing list archives

From Bogdan DINU <flex.programm...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] Other projects worth mentioning with Flex
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 05:36:33 GMT

IMO, it would be a good idea to have a section on the website, where we can
mention projects that are related to Flex. For example, Spring Roo [1] has
an add-on which is capable of generating Flex UI for projects backed by
Spring and Hibernate (example [2]). I'm sure that Flex developers would
find Roo useful, since it's easy to use and provides the power of
prototyping rapidly in an environment that is so popular as Spring is.

Best regards,

[1] http://www.springsource.org/spring-roo
[2] http://www.tikalk.com/java/roo-flex-addon-tutorial