flex-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject [FalconJx] running from the command line
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:51:02 GMT
Hi,

I've been playing with FalconJx a bit and I have convinced it to
compile an entire AS project into JS for me... but only when I run it
in Eclipse (run configuration with arguments, for details see my last
commit). What do I need to do to get this to work from the command
line (Terminal, actually, as I'm on a Mac)?

I'm working on an AIR app or ant build file to automate the JS
publishing workflow, so compiling an entire workflow from the command
line is (to say the least) "nice to have" :-)

Thanks,

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software