flex-dev mailing list archives

From Avi Kessner <akess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] The end of the SpiceFactory
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 12:28:04 GMT
After laerning puremvc and robotlegs I got a mate project. At first I found
it frustrating, then I got used to it. Then I wondered why the views were
written so tightly that I couldn't shift the ui from the top to the left
side. I think its similar enough to robotlegs , but not so good at
preventing you from 'doing it wrong' as RL2 is.