flex-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Wienberg <fr...@jangaroo.net>
Subject Re: [ASJS] Integration with existing JS libraries and components
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 09:10:10 GMT
On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

> Alain,
>
> In my view all development, including debugging, is done in AS. The JS
> output, like bytecode, should "just work".
>
> EdB

This won't work for us (Jangaroo/Ext AS users). In our development
workflow, JS/HTML5 is the one and only target platform. And I think this is
the future for Flex. If Flex will not support the full development
lifecycle for HTML5 projects, it is of no interest for us and I guess for
many others, and I'd even dare say it is doomed.

-Frank-