flex-dev mailing list archives

From Angelo Anolin <angelo.ano...@gmail.com>
Subject Compiling MXMLs
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:40:15 GMT

I haven't completely subscribed to the development of things so I need to
ask some few questions with regards to MXML compilations.

Previously (using Flex SDK 4.5), I compile my MXMLs like:

mxmlc -static-link-runtime-shared-libraries=false FILENAME.mxml
-output=\\MyOutputFolder -library-path+=MyComponent.swc

I just want to ask if what's the suggested way of compiling MXMLs through
the command line now?

I Just tried executing the above command line and I got the error:

Error: Unable to open '{playerglobalHome}/11.1/playerglobal.swc'

Current SDK I am using is

Version 4.90 Build 1425567

Appreciate your guidance.

Thank you.