flex-dev mailing list archives

From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Marketing] - Telling the world that we are a TLP...
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 23:05:52 GMT

> > The futures paragraph seems out of place to me or maybe it is just
> because the writing style is different than the rest of the document.
> I'm on the fence on this one. Is Carol right or does this "futures"
> content add something to the release?

I would keep just this line:

The future releases of Apache Flex currently being worked on will include
better support for Maven and better parity between mx and spark components.
*
*
More details can come in the press release when we actually make the
release with these changes.

I am making some edits to the doc directly as well.

Thanks,
Om