flex-dev mailing list archives

From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ASJS] Update
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 22:17:56 GMT
On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 8:17 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> Did you end up with a set of scripts as described in [1]?
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/FlexJS+Status
>
> You will need to have the frameworks/js folder available to the html file,
> as well as the goog and third_party folders from the google libraries. The
> compiler does not generate these .js files, these are the parallel
> framework
> files we have to code along with the as files.
>
> -Alex

It turns out that the html snippet you had in the wiki[1] is outdated.  The
paths to the js files should be like this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="frameworks/js/*FlexJS*
/src/flash/events/Event.js"></script>

instead of

<script type="text/javascript"
src="frameworks/js/src/flash/events/Event.js"></script>

Once I made this change the app works fine in HTML/JS as well.

I have also updated the wiki page to reflect this change.

Thanks,
Om