flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject RE: [Marketing] - Telling the world that we are a TLP...
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:39:22 GMT
The Press Release is out. Please spread the word. Please tweet, Please Blog, Please share on
your social networks.

Please encourage others to join the mailing list and help in all the ways they feel comfortable.

http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2013/01/14/516186/10017952/en/The-Apache-Software-Foundation-Announces-Apache-Flex-tm-as-a-Top-Level-Project.html

The project improves IMO when there are more volunteers doing work for the project and donating
code and time. Why I mention this is to provide you with a good reason to promote. If there
are more volunteers, the support improves, the releases come more quickly, there are more
wiki editors, and documentation editors, more examples are written, more provide reference
applications.

We should see many mentions and news articles written over the coming days. It is an exciting
time!