flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject RE: [Marketing] - Telling the world that we are a TLP...
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 18:28:42 GMT
> Open Source, cross-platform application framework for easily building and maintaining
Flash®-based applications across all major browsers, desktops and devices, including smartphones,
tablets and television.
I inserted "Apache Flex is an" before the Open Source.

> Also, the "on version 4.9" doesn't make sense in the following and doesn't seem necessary:
> "Code has been donated but our work isn¹t complete to include better support for Maven
and better parity between mx and spark components on version 4.9,"
I deleted "on version 4.9" from the end of this sentence.

View raw message