flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject [OT] Apache Flex training question (was RE: Apache Flex)
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 21:33:37 GMT
> Forwarding this message to the group.
> Also, needing some help in doing command line mxmlc compilation.
> Previously, I was doing compilation of my mxml / as files using mxmlc. New build does
not have mxmlc.exe on bin folder. There is a batch file
> (mxmlc.bat) but it doesn't seem to be the one that's used in compiling.

Angelo - I recommend that you join the Apache Flex Developers LinkedIn group. http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Apache-Flex-Developers-4296888/about
The group is active currently and developers have been helpful answering technical questions
like this. It is a Forum to some extent. You can post in the Adobe Forums if you prefer, I
have heard this works as well.

> Saw some missing links in the Apache Flex website.
> Release Notes
> http://apache.mirror.rafal.ca/flex/4.9.0/RELEASE_NOTES
> Read Me
> http://www.apache.org/dist/flex/4.9.0/README

Thanks for letting us know. One of the team members will get a JIRA ticket entered and look
into correcting these issues right away.