flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Guthmann, Scott" <sguthm...@on3solutions.com>
Subject RE: [Marketing] - Telling the world that we are a TLP...
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 21:51:10 GMT
too far. We need to make sure we run it by press@apache.org.
> They will review the release and make sure it meets ASF requirements and they will help
us distribute it.
I have contacted Sally K. at the ASF and received her instructions about the proper way to
distribute this & getting her help. I need to make sure we have complete details in the
document which are as accurate as possible prior to sending her our draft. And, thanks for
the very quick help, Greg!

View raw message