flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Adobe BlazeDS and 3.X SDK branch donation
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 23:09:04 GMT
Hi,

> BlazeDS is being donated by a different team and I checked earlier in
> January and they said they have to clear up a legal issue.  I don't have any
> details and haven't pressed them for it.
Mind asking what the legal issue is?

> 3.x could be a lot of work and nobody has asked for it recently,
It just come up (indirectly) in a JIRA issue.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-14658

> There might be slightly easier ways to make it happen
Most of us are external and only have a general idea to is required for this to happen inside
Adobe at this point I think any "shortcuts" are worth investigating.

Thanks,
Justin