flex-dev mailing list archives

From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Splitting up Flex and Air?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 08:25:23 GMT
Hi,

a while ago a user complained that in my Mavenizer I was deploying the Air jars in {fdk-root}/lib
to the group org.apache.flex.compiler/com.adobe.flex.compiler ... ths is indeed not quite
correct and I would like to fix this.

All Air sdks except 2.6 contain only adt.jar so I think I'm on the safe side, but 2.6 has
more libs "baksmali.jar", "smali.jar". So would it be safe to hard-code these three jars and
to place them in "com.adobe.air.compiler", or would this have negative side-effects?

Chris