flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] new website
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 23:55:34 GMT

> Can you get an example?  Seems to look ok from the devices I've tried...
Looks a little awkward in portrait mode (ie narrow width screen)  when the Flex image is aligned
left and the apache feather is aligned right under it. Could the images be placed on the same
line (aligned left and right) and if they overlap be one over the over left aligned? Not something
I'd spent a lot of time on it just irked me a little.

>> Missing facebook and twitter links in header. (On purpose I assume?)
> This is on purpose.  We also don't display the slideshow either.
People tend to more "social" on their phone so perhaps more reason to include them???

View raw message