flex-dev mailing list archives

From "Dev Lists [Basgrani]" <dev-li...@basgrani.com>
Subject Re: facebook api
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 14:48:09 GMT
Hi,

To develop games have the AIR SDK ASC2:

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/asc2.html

This is totally independent, not dependent on Flex. You can use this
with Starling and custom libs for development on these games.

Greetings.

El 25/01/2013 13:57, David Coleman escribió:
> Hello,
>
> Our company makes facebook games.  We are considering releasing an AIR version of one
of our games.  We have considered using this library [1].  The writeup says that it is "fully
supported by Facebook and Adobe".  This begs me to ask the logical question... Is it (or could
it be) supported by Apache Flex?  Social gaming is a very visible arena, and I would love
to be one of the first to be able to announce that we have a multimillion user Facebook game
fully based on Apache Flex.  I have already started testing to see if there are any benefits
to upgrade our codebase to 4.9.0, and I'm curious what the community's opinion would be on
our ability to use this library in a possible AIR app, in conjunction with 4.9.0.

> Is this library going to stay with Adobe and cease progress at 4.6, or, will it continue
to be supported by the Apache Flex community?