flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Marketing] - publicity
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:16:08 GMT
Okay. I'll send you an email with my info. I don't think I can do it until some time next week
though. I came down with a migraine last night and I'm feeling pretty lousy today…

On Jan 17, 2013, at 12:57 AM, Guthmann, Scott wrote:

>> FWIW, I don't mind doing an interview. There might be better candidates though.
>
>> 1) Hans-Joachim Baader, CEO/Editor, Pro-Linux.de, Poppelfeld 9,
>> D-76646 Bruchsal, Geschäftsführer/Herausgeber, Fon +49 07257-930142 *
>> Mobil 0170-6500228, e-mail hjb@pro-linux.de This is the article he
>> published about Apache Flex:
>> http://www.pro-linux.de/news/1/19333/apache-flex-wird-zum-top-level-pr
>> ojekt.html This is what he is looking for: "thanks for the feedback.
>> What kind of comment do you think of? It could be an option. On the other hand I
could easily think of some questions for an interview."

> Harbs: I plan to arrange a call between you and Hans. Will you please review the article
he wrote and provide your complete contact information including: title, address, city, state,
postal code, website, phone number and time zone? I will start a thread between you and Hans
making the introduction. Thanks!

>> 2) Abel Avram, from an online conference company
>> http://www.infoq.com/about, abel.avram@gmail.com This is the article
>> he published about Apache Flex:
>> http://www.infoq.com/news/2013/01/Apache-Flex-TLP
>> This is what he is looking for: "what is the comment you would like to make? I suppose
it has to do with the last 2 paragraphs of the news I wrote."

>> Alex Harui's comment:
>>> I'm willing to do a few interviews if needed.
>>
>> Thank you, I will consider you a back-up volunteer because others have a vested interest
in promoting their opinions and consulting services & you do not.

> Alex: I plan to arrange a call between you and Abel. Will you please review the article
he wrote and provide your complete contact information including: title, address, city, state,
postal code, website, phone number and time zone? I will start a thread between you and Abel
making the introduction. Thanks!