flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Adobe BlazeDS and 3.X SDK branch donation
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:56:40 GMT
Hi,

> Personally I think it is a much better use of Alex's time to continue to work on the
the JS stuff
Which is why I asked if there was a way the community could help.

> Even if it got to Apache it would mean that it would have to be periodically released
Which I would hope users interested in using 3.6 would help with. A release should not be
an arduous process.

>  I think it would be a better use of our resources to concentrate on releasing Flex 4.next
more often.
Sure. We probably have enough (new components + mavin + bug fixes) for a new release but I
like someone else to have a go at being release manager.

Thanks,
Justin