flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [ASJS] Integration with existing JS libraries and components
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 13:51:42 GMT

Quoting Frank Wienberg <frank@jangaroo.net>:

>> I'm looking forward to seeing the Falcon implementation of your
>> AMD/RequireJS ideas and it's output, so we can compare the various
>> suggested approaches on their technical merits as well as their
>> theoretical underpinnings.
>>

> Okay, we can wait for that, but since Michael says what I did with Jangaroo
> 3 is easily re-implemented in Falcon, why not compare now? The output
> will/should be very very similar to what the Jangaroo 3 output looks like
> now, e.g. the one of the Open Flash Chart example.
> Another idea would be I take your example code (or any other code you want)
> and compile it with Jangaroo 3 and also deploy the output. What do you
> think?
>
> Greetings
> -Frank-

I am pretty sure he means, "When Mike implements this in FalconJx, we
con compare" ;-)

BTW, just getting over the flu. This is on my list, believe me, so we
can stop wasting time with these huge emails back and forth and just
compare and performance test. :)

MXML is going to wait, I did a bit bit, put some hooks in but there is
more pressing things I want to spend my time on, this is one and the
other is what Roland just announced for discussion with the compiler.

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com