flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] moved js library in SVN
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 14:11:19 GMT

I love different cultures, this was actually a joke! The idiom is cart
before the horse, I said horse before the cart which means you are
getting everything prepared first before the engine. :) Which is how I
would do it!

Interested in what you have baked up with the current SDK, I think I
can see what you might have in mind, I will be curious to see if my
intuition is correct.

BTW, I am working on MXML right now, wow MXML might prove to be a real
powerful thing to have.

Quoting Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl>:

> Mike,
>> I looked through your committed code and see and AIR app there. hmmm..
>> Putting the horse before the cart are we?
> No, I'm not (if I understand the idiom correctly). I'm working on
> tying the work we did on FJx to the work I did on the JS publisher
> earlier. This should help Alex get a better sense of what's possible
> with FJx and make his case to the powers that be.
> I already have the entire framework on the AS side completed... it's
> the Flex SDK :-P
> I'm just throwing together a quick and dirty POC on the JS framework side.
> I'm now playing with that AIR app you mentioned to put an AS project
> through FJx and create a working HTML project. This will take me the
> better part of today, but I hope to be able to commit something
> moderately useful before too long.
> EdB
> --
> Ix Multimedia Software