flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] 'remove' string literals from emitter class code
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 21:48:59 GMT

Erik,

I reread what wrote below and it didn't come out the way I meant it
to, what I really meant to say is "I was thinking about doing what you
did with the newlines already, since you changed it, I didn't have to
decide". :)

BTW, Those constants are probably going to end up in either an Enum or
Interface. Stuff like that can be shared and we don't want concrete
class references with static constants.

Mike