flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject RE: [OT] The end of the SpiceFactory
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 18:52:33 GMT
Usually I'm not a gossip but since this is OT...

What I laugh at is Flash adds could only "do" so much because of it's
restrictions as a plugin.

Now, how many times do you get HTML5 JS popup advertisements that take
over your whole friggin screen. They force you to click close, who
knows where those close clicks will be taking you in a year, I just
hit the back button.

The common man thought Flash was bad with adds, just wait till more
and more incompetent designers get their hands on the JS popup
libraries, you will be thinking your browser is getting locked out by
adds because now we have div popups that the browser really can't do
anything about.

2cents over...

Mike