flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] website asdocs
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:24:16 GMT

Quoting Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>:

> On 1/14/13 6:18 AM, "Michael Schmalle" <apache@teotigraphix.com> wrote:
>> On a side note;
>> I cannot imagine how long it would take to update the CMS with the
>> FlashPlayer API in there as well.
> We do not have a license to copy the Flash and other Adobe ASDocs to Apache.
> Someday, our ASDoc's should point to the Adobe ASLR for flash.*.* and other
> packages.  It looks like most other project's JavaDoc jumps to Oracle for
> core Java classes.

In the beginning of this thread, this is what I proposed with the
ASDoc program I have written. We can parse the playerglobal.swc and
get the api. Render all the inherited members just like we do but the
links however we see fit will be links the Adobe's language reference.

I already have the documentor creating the inheritance hierarchy all
the way to Object;

See; http://www.teotigraphix.org/apache-flex-4.8/mx/core/UIComponent.html

> --
> Alex Harui