flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] website asdocs
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:18:32 GMT
On a side note;

I cannot imagine how long it would take to update the CMS with the
FlashPlayer API in there as well.

You have to understand the time would be exponential because not only
are you adding all the new files for the Flash API but you are also
adding a monumental amount of text into each Apache Flex asdoc page as
well with the inherited information.

But, I also understand this data would only be updated on each new
release so I guess it really is a mute point in the end.

Mike