flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJx] refactoring question
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:34:52 GMT
Nope, I haven't done anything since yesterday. I make it a rule that
when I finish for the day its with a final commit, or I just revert
what I was working on and figure it out when I get back into the code,
I never leave anything dangling.

Anyway, that sounds fine, if it's abstract js generation, that is
where it belongs. :)

PS We need to get a TODO page on the WIKI or start create a JIRA task
list or something so we can be more pragmatic about what needs to be
finished and refactored. I can work 10 times as fast.

I know you have been doing the table, but I just need to raw "list" to
look at sometimes if you know what I mean, then I can add to it as well.

Quoting Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl>:

> Mike,
> I would like to move all methods that do not specifically add 'goog'
> code to the JS output 'down' into the JSEmitter. Will that mess with
> your work?
> EdB
> --
> Ix Multimedia Software