flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Marketing] - publicity
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 19:41:20 GMT
FWIW, I don't mind doing an interview. There might be better candidates though…

On Jan 16, 2013, at 7:41 PM, Guthmann, Scott wrote:

>> Scott's query:
>> .....And there's the rub. Who can speak for Apache Flex?
>> Alex Harui's answer & proposal:
>> I looked around and couldn't find a definitive set of rules for "who can speak for
Apache Flex".  I would like to see any community member who is interested do any interview.
 I suppose they need to make it clear they are not speaking on behalf of the
>> project.
> I agree that the community members on this list who are interested should do the interview
making it clear that they are not speaking on behalf of the project.
> I have 2 writers interested in a comment or an interview of one of us. AFP volunteers:
Will you please tell me if you volunteer to be interviewed / comment & I'll arrange it.
Fon +49 07257-930142 * Mobil 0170-6500228, e-mail hjb@pro-linux.de
> This is the article he published about Apache Flex: http://www.pro-linux.de/news/1/19333/apache-flex-wird-zum-top-level-projekt.html
> This is what he is looking for: "thanks for the feedback. What kind of comment do you
think of? It could be an option. On the other hand I could easily think of some questions
for an interview."
> 2) Abel Avram, from an online conference company http://www.infoq.com/about, abel.avram@gmail.com
> This is the article he published about Apache Flex: http://www.infoq.com/news/2013/01/Apache-Flex-TLP
> This is what he is looking for: "what is the comment you would like to make? I suppose
it has to do with the last 2 paragraphs of the news I wrote."
> Alex Harui's comment:
>> I'm willing to do a few interviews if needed.
> Thank you, I will consider you a back-up volunteer because others have a vested interest
in promoting their opinions and consulting services & you do not.

View raw message