flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.9 RC5
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 21:06:27 GMT
On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Carol Frampton <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:

> And if you decide to rekit I think you should mention in the README that
> although we have graduated we are still using incubator urls - which will
> redirect after we've been moved.
> Carol
Why bother releasing as 'incubating' after we have graduated.  Can we wait
until our top level domain is up and running before we release?  I am sure
we are not going to get enough testing done with most of us gone for the


  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message