flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 3
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 21:58:23 GMT

>  Which is useful, but somewhat disturbing information as it
> potentially increases the number of possible rendering environments.

I don't think we can possible test every combination here that's:
OS version (at least 2) x compile for FP (x8) x run in FP versions (x8) x supported locales
(x22) x AIR (x5) = 14000+ combinations :-)

> I have code locally that will store the display list as XML alongside each
> baseline, but I haven't check it in.  I thought it would be too disruptive
> and was going to wait until after we get the release out.
I assume you can run the test in XML only mode? Perhaps that would be good enough for testing
a different locale if the en_US locale passes?

> In fact, after we get the release out, I think I want to move mustella to
> its own top-level folder.
That may make it hard to keep in sync when creating/testing a release candidate.

View raw message