flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Working towards a 4.9 Release Candidate
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 08:02:35 GMT

>  Ideally, we would want to test them before we release them.
Agreed, but they had no tests before and we still released them.

> Alex is working on getting the Mustella tests for charts donated.  I
> suggest we wait until they are committed before we ship this change.
If we wait until everything is perfect we'll never make a release. I'll see what involved
in reverting the changes - issue being that down the track we might have a merge issue and
the changes are lost.

View raw message