flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] InstallApacheFlex RC9 Third-Party Licensing
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 13:29:12 GMT

On 11/2/12 4:12 AM, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:08 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>> ...If you¹ve been following the vote thread on general@incubator, I think
>> they¹ve found an error in the headers of
>> the MD5Stream.as and IntUtil.as files.  Is this a release blocker, and if so,
>> can you also advise on whether
>> other issues they¹ve found need to be addressed as well?...
> No idea what you're talking about, which message exactly, URL?
> I have commented on the end-of-lines and LICENSE things at
> http://markmail.org/thread/yx263i737qtfbszf
Hi Bertrand,

Thanks for jumping on this thread.  I am referring to same thread and the
questions from Alexei, specifically this one:

The MD5Stream and IntUtil files are technically third-party.  Adobe has not
donated these files.  They have Modified BSD licenses and came from
googlecode.  So, we can include them in our release, but I don't think we
should have swapped their BSD headers out for Apache headers.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message