flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: About Flex runtime
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 03:26:58 GMT

On 10/28/12 12:59 AM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Just a suggestion why not add the flash player version to the image path if
> they differ by a signifiant amount? That way we have multiple baselines, and
> any new changes would show up if they break one or more versions of the flash
> player.
> Justin
After finding a bunch of rendering differences between Flash and AIR, I
think it is time to re-explore the display-list verification approach.
Otherwise we'll have way too many folders full of baselines.

I wrote the basic comparison algorithm a while ago, but QA thought it was
too sensitive to changes, although we did not spend any time trying to tune

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message