flex-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject [FALCON] ASDoc alternative - link for rendered apache flex 4.8 docs (pre-alpha)
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 12:56:35 GMT

Since I'm more into hobby these days, I just wanted to show you all
what is exactly getting produced from this "project" I have been
speaking about.

The link below shows you what was just produced from the following
compiler args passed into Eclipse Run for the documentor project.

-library-path "C:/Program Files (x86)/Adobe/Adobe Flash Builder

-doc-namespace public
-doc-member variable accessor method constant event style effect
skinpart skinstate
-main-title "Apache Flex Language Reference"
-footer "Apache Flex - JASDoc documentation"

The above parse and render took about 2 1/2 - 3 minutes.

To see the HTML produced; [0]

Mind you there is still so much to be done, more options to implement
but, I like what I am getting so far.

- [0] http://www.teotigraphix.org/apache-flex-4.8/index.html

Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC

View raw message