flex-dev mailing list archives

From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: building flex
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 15:50:14 GMT
I don't see an error log.  You should never need to use build_framework.xml.  In the bin kit
this is renamed to frameworks/build.xml.  In the source kit you shouldn't use it.

Carol

On 6/28/12 11 :22AM, "Alexandre Madurell" <alexandre.madurell.flex@gmail.com<mailto:alexandre.madurell.flex@gmail.com>>