flex-dev mailing list archives

From Ashish Desai <ashish.de...@zootar.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New website content
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 01:26:47 GMT
Based on the prototype that Tomasz had created, I have already started working on the web page
creation.

Need some inputs on following:
Should i build it in flex or HTML and JS?
How can i share the work i have done with the DEV team as i don't have committing rights yet?

Ashish Desai
ashish.desai@zootar.com

at http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/ which we could (beside about text)

>> I wonder if we can grab an old features list from the old Flex SDK page on
>> Adobe's site.  Not the text, but at least the highlighted features...
> There are a lot of stuff we could use so this was my initial idea. I've already asked
Alex about possibility of using content form Adobe site and it seems to be not an easy task
and it would require some effort.
> I think for now we'll start with what we have right now and we can always add new pages
later on. I'll try to compile some texts about features because IMO this is must have on start.