flex-dev mailing list archives

From Kiel <kiel.s.sinfu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RT] My Flex journey.
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 06:27:52 GMT

On 4/4/2012 7:00 PM, Martin Heidegger wrote:
> Depends on the item/idea.
>   General Questions might go best on stackoverflow.
>   Questions related to flex go on this mailing list.
>   Put code ideas unrelated to Flex on github and your twitter accont ;)
>   Put code ideas related to Flex on github and on let us know with
> this mailinglist
>   You can discuss non-code ideas for flex in this mailinglist too.
> yours
> Martin.

Experiencing github was like...

For example my Idea on [Wiki] is
     Add `[Website] Discussion related to the Website`, this still needs
to be discussed in the mailing list.

While waiting for Mustella we are allowed to create any component we can
think of
     If we would like to create a component similar to github with the
id of `slider`.
     Does this go to [Jira] as Improvement?

During my search I stumbled upon away3D.
     If we were to integrate their existing components to Flex, adding
3D capabilities.
     This will be on [Proposal]?

View raw message