flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Wiki] Decisions so far
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 02:49:41 GMT

That's a good start.

In regards to building with Ant I hate to bing this up (yet again) but it's probably better
to say that Ant is the current way of building the project and people are welcome to submit
other methods of building the SDK. There's been no decision as such it's just that the donated
code base uses Ant as it's build tool.

Re versioning I thought (but could be mistaken) we we going for 4.8 as the initial release
as Adobe may come out with some security patches etc.

I'd also add.
Until after the initial parity release it's preferred that any commits be made into a separate
branch. The "patches" branch have been set up for this.

Until the Adobe JIRA bug base has been import it best to try and avoid creating JIRA issues
that already exist in the Adobe JIRA bug base.

Coding style could be in the same format as the existing code. ie If you adding a patch to
a file you should code in the same style as what is currently in the file.


View raw message