flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Language Reference Online Materials
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:44:17 GMT
Oleg, you have a reputation for writing verbosely and writing often.  Please
respect the Apache protocol of leaving snippets of what you are replying to.

On 3/21/12 10:15 AM, "olegsivokon@gmail.com" <olegsivokon@gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't like it - that's true, besides, I can't even use it, since there's
> no AIR for Linux,
By "no AIR for Linux", are you implying that app required Air 2.7 or 3 or

> Imagine, once we have Flex
> documentation under control and decide to remove some functions this
> application depends on - what happens then? Will angry Adobe community
> stalk us and demand that we put it back? Or will Adobe just put up with the
> changes / have their own version?
The Adobe community will continue to use the one they have. If Apache Flex
is missing something I expect the community to tell us and others in the
community to respond if they can.  Popular requests will likely get served.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message