flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [LAZY] Commit en_AU and en_GB locales to SVN
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 06:46:13 GMT

On 2/22/12 7:58 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>> Well, My assumption is because the size of the SVN dumps
> I wouldn't expect the framework code that's already in SVN to be reimported in
> the same way again. Other Adobe donations would be a large import but there no
> issues there.
> Hopefully Carol (or someone else) can confirm that changes to
> build_framework.xml are OK or that a SVN revert of any changes to
> build_framework.xml (if it was required) would not be an issue.
> Justin
I'm not an SVN expert, but the plan is for Adobe to load at least one more
huge dump (compiler) and maybe a huge mustella check=in, and hopefully a
smaller automation check-in before cutting a "parity" release.

However, I think you can branch what's there, make your changes in trunk and
we can cut the parity release from the branch.  I'm not an SVN expert, but I
think we can control what revisions get integrated into the parity branch.

If someone else familiar with SVN can confirm, then that would be my
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message