flex-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Press <m...@matthewpress.com>
Subject Re: [CODE] Short cleanup
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 18:00:07 GMT
> I have some settings I use for FlexFormatter, I've just never compared
> them to what Adobe may be using, etc. I attached them to this email, not
> sure if it'll go through. Not saying these are exactly what we should use,
> but we need to start from somewhere.
> --
> Omar Gonzalez
> s9tpepper@apache.org
> Apache Flex PPMC Member
Your attachement seems to have got lost somewhere.

Apache does have its own standards:

and then recommends following Sun's Java standards:

I think that would be a very good place to start, even though I disagree
with some of their recommendations.

They (unfortunately) advocate the spaces not tabs for some sound reasons.

Matt Press