flex-dev mailing list archives

From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Flex logo contest page publish [Last Detail - thoughts]
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 19:02:53 GMT

On Jan 8, 2012, at 11:35 AM, Michael Schmalle wrote:

> Hi Jun,
> I was just trying to get a date for starting the contest really since I'm putting it
up on the site. I guess starting it on Tuesday morning for one week is the gameplan. That
is what I am going off of until told otherwise.
> Mike

No worries. What you've done so far has been awesome and most appreciated. I was more referring
to all the back and forth on this particular thread after the voting had taken place.  I guess
I just need to get used to how decisions are made the "Apache Way" :)

View raw message