flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: jira task to decide on Apache Flex version number needed
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 22:08:46 GMT

On 1/18/12 12:33 PM, "Carol Frampton" <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:

> It depends.  We've talked about doing a release as soon as all the code
> gets here so we can make sure we didn't break anything.  If that's the
> case then maybe yes, you could swap one for the other.  If we include bug
> fixes or new features then maybe not.
I'm not sure we'll have automation in the first Apache release.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message