flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Falcon compiler source code / Falcon architecture
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:08:26 GMT

On 1/17/12 1:01 PM, "Michael A. Labriola" <labriola@digitalprimates.net>

> Alex any movement on this?
> My hope is still that Adobe will donate this thing and finish development in
> the open. It would send a strong commitment to Adobe wanting to work with the
> community.
I don't have any official timeline for Falcon at this time.  Hopefully there
will be a more official timeline in about a week.  I was in two meetings
today on this very topic.  The proposal we are trying to get approved would
have the community getting the unfinished Falcon code in the summer.

View raw message