flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Have Adobe ever published a list of what they are giving to Apache?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:16:53 GMT

On 1/12/12 9:24 AM, "peter.elst@gmail.com" <peter.elst@gmail.com> wrote:

> That is a shame but always tricky dealing with legal constraints - if that
> is the case I hope they would allow cross referencing to Apache Flex
> resources, or come up with a possible loophole like Adobe canceling their
> social media accounts and letting the incubator sign up for those usernames.
> I seem to remember flex.org was planned to be donated, is that correct?
> Can't remember where I read or heard that.

I don't know about flex.org.  It and all the channels I mentioned are now
owned by the evangelism team, and they are tasked with making Apache Flex
successful, so I think it will be fine if they continue to manage these
things.  Our project might want to set up its own channels.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message