flex-dev mailing list archives

From Fr├ęderic Cox <frede...@exuvis.com>
Subject Re: New feature request: Stage Map View
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 23:55:50 GMT
You have to use an ANE afaik. Another option would be using the
StageWebView for the JS Maps API but I don't know if you can communicate
between your AS3 app and the HTML view (for pressing/selecting markers).
If locationChange is triggered when the hash of your html changes then it
can be done (I actually did that for a project we made with OpenPlug
Studio) but the hash change was only working on iOS and not on Android