flex-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Arthur <dougart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [BLOG Post Proposal] Logo Contest Update
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:31:14 GMT
On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 1:28 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 7:11 AM, Jonathan Campos <jonbcampos@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would remove any fallen f discussion and just be positive about good
>> proposals. Wouldn't want to be picking at anyone....
>
> Yes, please.
>
> IMO there were many excellent submissions, in the end it's mostly a
> question of personal taste among those.
>
> -Bertrand

My reasoning for including this is that it was a large part of the
discussions here on the list. I included both factors, positive and
negative about it, and emphasized on the positive with #49 coming out
on top for the community in the first round.

If it's a strong feeling that I should remove that, I will do so.

Thanks!
- Doug