flex-dev mailing list archives

From jude <flexcapaci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Optimize Flex performance
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 18:07:33 GMT
Right. And if you're project was 1MB and you could get 10 more frames per
second out of an optimization that added 50kb then you'd want to flip that
switch. What I mean is that it's the type of choice you could add as a
compiler option. We already have to make the size vs speed vs convenience
choice everyday in our own projects.