flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What about Cairngorm 3?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 09:46:42 GMT
> Some guys on this list seem to dislike that Apache Flex
> should be responsible to define "Best Coding Practices"
> for Flex, which IMHO I think is wrong.

I'm not against working out some best coding practices, that is certainly
welcome though not sure if that is a "responsibility" of the Flex
incubator. Personally think its important to keep focus on what the
incubator is about, i.e. the Flex SDK and while people are obviously free
to work on whatever they like it doesn't seem like a core aspect of the
project.

- Peter