flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Elst <peter.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Code Example / Application Development Procedure (was: Re: Non-core code, contrib and samples (was: Goal for Flex: Strengthening large-scale Flex applications...))
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 23:14:00 GMT
> I am not sure how to structure the code in there

I guess you can take the lead and decide yourself - can always refactor it
later if there is consensus that it needs to be different.

> the flex wiki instance is still not up and running ... and I am also
> unsure how to structure this wiki.

Don't think all these things necessarily need to be discussed - my proposal
would be to just do it, let the list know. Think we're going overboard in
discussing every detail over actually  getting things done (myself
included).

If you have code up and the wiki is not there, start a thread on the list.
We don't have to have a consensus what list is best for that, people have
shared their opinion.

- Peter